Friday, November 13, 2009

T-Ball

Ever since Aidan saw his cousins play t-ball a couple of years ago he has been waiting for his turn. This was the first year he could so we signed him up as soon as it was possible. It's actually a pretty good deal: $45 covers 2 practices and 1 game a week for 8 weeks and a full uniform. So all I had to buy was a glove. Which is super cute by the way at the smallest size you can buy. So far he has enjoyed it. He doesn't like all the standing around so much though. He says his favorite things to do are run the bases and bat. He had his first game this last Saturday. It was so fun to be able to watch him in action. There are some pretty big kids on his team so he looks extra small out on the field. I love it. I frequently ask him if he is enjoying himself because I don't want him to feel as if he is being forced to play. He tells me he is having fun. He does talk about basketball a lot though (because he plays it a lot in P.E. I think) and can't wait for that to start next year. I'm all for letting him try different things in order for him discover what he really loves. Here are some pictures from the game on Saturday:

All dressed up and ready to go


Warming up


Up to bat


Running home


Being bored in the outfield


Playing 1st baseman


Most of Aidan's team (and yes, his name is spelled wrong - poor guy will probably deal with that his whole life)


It was pretty warm at the game. We even bought shaved ice and left with little sunburns.

1 comments:

Beckums said...

it was pretty chilly at this saturdays game, oh and by the way I was at Michaels and they had little snow globes with names on it and they had AIDAN spelled right!!!