So we went to Target to get pictures done today. I made the appointment for 11:40, knowing that it would be a happy time for Tanner. What I didn't know was that we would have to wait 45 minutes once we got there. Poor Tanner! He was so tired and hungry, that by the time we finally got called back he was sound asleep. We did Aidan's pictures first and he did an awesome job. Then we went on to family pictures. I had to try to wake Tanner, and he was not happy about that! Luckily, we got a good photographer who managed to take some good shots in between cries. We couldn't get him to smile, but at least he wasn't crying. Well, by this time it's about one o'clock. We then had to walk around Target to kill some time while we waited for the pictures to be ready. Poor Tanner was SO upset by now. It's now about 1:20 - When our pictures were ready, Abe was finally able to calm him down and put him to sleep. (For the most part we got some really good pictures, and I can't wait to get them back. It won't be until Dec 14, but I will definitely post some when we get them). As we were leaving the store we realized that it was pouring rain outside! We all got soaked looking for our car!! Thank goodness we had already done pictures. By now we were all STARVING!! We got some food in the drive-thru(because of the rain) at Arby's and ate in the car. Well, I had to nurse Tanner before I could eat. That is always an interesting task. Tanner puked all over me from all the crying before eating he did, Aidan dumped an entire bag of food in the back seat, and by the time I got around to eating, my food was cold. Yummy! Oh how I love days out with the children. They are such a joy! (and no, that last part was NOT sarcasm). I really love my babies. No matter how crazy my days get; when I look at their beautiful faces, I can't help but be grateful.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you hate that? I swear, if people knew how it was to have kids...EVERYONE would be a LOT more accomodating! Glad you got some good pictures...hope to see them soon!!
It's never easy with kiddos, huh?! I hope you save a wallet pic for us to hang on our fridge! I love this picture of you and Abe to the right! Are you wearing contacts? You look beautiful!! You look great with your glasses too, but your eyes are poppin' this way!! Can't wait to see the new family pics! Thanks for coming to dinner with us on Friday!
Post a Comment