We had a party for my dad's 50th birthday yesterday. It was so much fun cause all the family was there (minus dennis :( we missed you). With there being 21 of us altogether, it's not very often that can happen. My sister Kristy made a collage for my dad of him with all the grandkids(8) and just other things in his life.
I think he really enjoyed that. His other present was from all us kids (6 of us). He loves to go hunting so we all got together and bought him a spotting sco
pe. We all knew that he was real excited about this one. It's never easy to surprise my dad, but I think we got him with
this one.
Here's a picture of my dad with all the grandkids. Standing up: Ashley and Alene Hoffman. Sitting from left to right: Jane, Gavin, & Gracie Wheeler, Dad holding Tanner, Ian Hoffman, and Aidan. It's so crazy how big my family has gotten!!
And finally, here is me and all my siblings. I love them all so much!! From left to right (and also in order of age): Alan, Jenny, Kristy, Me, Becky, Waylon.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
My Dad's 50th Birthday
Posted by
Donna
at
12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Donna!
I love blogging! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't believe your parents have 8 grandkids. It is crazy how fast family grows! I love the picture w/ your siblings, what a fun one to take!
The picture with your brothers and sisters is so cute! Everyone looks so happy and is smiling so big! I could never get my brothers to look that happy about taking a family picture! You're very lucky!
Post a Comment