Tanner had his two years doctor appointment today. It's almost a month late, but oh well. He got a couple of shots, including a flu shot which went well. Here are his stats:
Height: 35 3/4 in (75-90%)
Weight: 25 lb 9 oz (10-25%)
So apparently he's tall and skinny. For now anyways. I looked up Aidan's stats just to compare. Tanner is 1 pound lighter and 2 1/4 inches taller than Aidan was at this age. Pretty funny. I told Aidan and he was a little disappointed that his little brother is taller than he was. I explained to him that things changed alot when you're young so it doesn't really matter. I just thought it was funny that he cared. I guess it's a little glimpse into how competitive things will be as they get older.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Tanner's 2 year stats
Posted by
Donna
at
2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And the competition is just beginning...enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment