Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rock 'N' Roll

I just registered for the P.F. Chang's Rock 'N' Roll 1/2 Marathon! I am so excited and can't wait to get training. I have been waiting for an excuse to get my butt back into running shape so I guess this will be it. The event is on January 17, 2010. I would love to have people there cheering me on, or even better, running with me! If you want more info on joining, click the link, or if you just want to go watch, click here. Also, if you do register, use coupon code AZSURVEY09 for $10 off.

Wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I would totally run it with you if I still lived there! Good luck and enjoy running again. It really is refreshing :) And what do you mean your parents moved to ALASKA!!! That came out of nowhere! Email me and tell me what's going on??????

B and K said...

That's awesome! I am running my first half October 17, and it has been really hard to train with this Vegas heat! My biggest advice: don't procrastinate on the training (like I did)! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Oops! Sorry Donna its me Holly on that last comment! I was signed in as Craig

Kelly said...

I sure wish that I could be there with you...but I will be there in spirit right beside you.

TheLadiesRoom said...

You're such a champion Donna! So excited for you to do this. We will be there cheering you on!!!!