Monday, January 14, 2008

Aidan had a birthday, shout hooray!

...Well, his birthday isn't technically until tomorrow, but you do what you have to to get the fam together. I can't believe my little boy is four!! Everyone is always saying how "time flies so fast", but you really don't comprehend that until you see your little baby grow so fast. We had a fun little family party for Aidan, but it just wasn't the same without the Hoffman cousins :( Aidan is still completely obsessed with Spiderman, so of course that was the theme of the party. Here are some pictures of the fun.

3 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! It looks like he had a blast with your family! Don't you wish birthdays were as fun at our age? We have just a little something for Aidan next time we see you guys! (Chase picked out some Spiderman stickers for his birthday) :-) Hope he enjoys his birthday tomorrow!

kimber said...

Hey Donna, I love blogging because you connect to so many different people. Isn't it sad how fast they grow, I can't believe Tyler's gonna be 2 and I know she'll be 4 before I know it.

CD Black said...

I hope he had a super happy bday! I know about watching time through your kids ages. Alex will be 5 this month. I'm just getting older and older! We need to visit teach, again...