Basics
1. Who is your man? Abraham Quincy---better known as Abe
2. How long have you been together? Valentine's day will be 6 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married for 5 years, 5 months, 19 days!
4. How old is your man? 27
You or your man?
1. Who eats more? it depends on the food, but mostly Abe does
2. Who said "I love you" first? I did. But he will say he did. Will we ever know who is right??
3. Who weighs more? If I ever pass him up I'll cry. I like my man bigger and stronger.
4. Who sings better? I wish I did. But Abe sounds great. There's just something about a man's voice that I absolutely love!
5. Who's Older? Abe, by 3 years.
6. Who's smarter? Well, Abe is far more educated. He just started his Masters, and I never finished my Associates. Lucky him.
7. Who's temper is worse? Easily mine.
8. Who does the laundry? Me. He despises the idea of even one load.
9. Who does the dishes? Me. But if he had the time he wouldn't mind.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
11. Who's feet are bigger? His. Barely :) He has little feet..ssshhh
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine by far. Abe is down to just stubble.
13. Who's better with the computer? We both do fine. But Abe knows MS Office like he wrote the thing.
14. Who mows the lawn? If we had one Abe would do it.
15. Who pays the bills? Me. I think it's fun. He finds it depressing.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do. I love it when he cooks though. If only he were home by dinner time..
17. Who drives when you are together? Abe. He is NOT a passenger. He'll even ask to drive your car if he's with you.
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Whoever is done eating first. It all comes from the same account.
19. Who's the most stubborn? We are both VERY stubborn .That's not usually a good thing.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? ME! "he is never wrong"
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine.
22. Who named your dog? Sadly, we do not have one.
23. Who kissed who first? I have no idea. Is that bad??
24. Who asked who out? Abe did. It's a pretty funny story actually. If you ever wanna know just ask.
25. What did you do? Of course I said yes. Regardless of what I wanted to say, I just couldn't say no(like I said, funny story).
26. Who's more sensitive? Me for sure! Abe has cried maybe 5 times his whole adult life.
27. Who's taller? Abe. Thank goodness.
28. Who has more friends? Most definitely Abe. He is the social one in this relationship.
29. Who has more siblings? I do. I have five. He has one.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are equal. I love that about us.
Well, this was fun. Everyone should give it a shot. It's fun to reminisce about things. I love my hubby so much!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Getting to know us...
Posted by
Donna
at
12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's fun getting to know you guys a little better, I'm gonna have to do this.
that was fun to read! by the way i wanna know the story!
This is a super cute blog. Glad to find things out about Abe. later, Rochelle
Post a Comment