Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy's Day

Happy (late) Father's Day to all the daddy's out there. First to my daddy: the man who taught me what a real man is. My dad is the manliest man I know......he is such a hard worker who has never put himself before his family. Growing up he always made sure us kids (6 of us) had what we needed and wanted before himself. He loves my mom so much and has never been afraid to show it. He loves all things outdoors and I'm glad he has shown me to love it as well. He is a very laid back guy and won't judge anyone for anything. He has always been supportive of everything I've chosen to do. He is also very stubborn and so graciously passed that trait on to me :) I love you daddy!!
And now to my hubby: I'm always giving Abe a hard time for all the little things he doesn't do. But then I remember all the amazing things he does do for us. He is an amazingly hard worker. He works all day at a job he's not too fond of just to provide for our family. When he wants something done, he does it! He is very independent and could easily survive in any situation. He is extremely intelligent and I love seeing that part of him in Aidan. He loves to play rough with the boys and they love it too! He loves his little boys so much and proudly displays it at work. I love how he just knows so many things and can make anything a game with the kids. When I'm out and Abe is watching the kids they always have a great time. They are so well behaved with him. He is very protective of the kids and is super concerned about their safety all the time. He just can't wait until the boys are old enough to do Scouts with him. I love that and too look forward to that! I love my Abey and could not survive without him!! I can't wait to have more wonderful kids with him (I know he's excited for that too - even if he's afraid to admit it :))!!

Here are my favorite pictures of Abe and the boys -Abe and Aidan at 6 months old.


Abe and Tanner at 5 1/2 months old.

1 comments:

pollywallydoodle said...

i love the pic w/my big brother :)