Things have been SO crazy around here....with prepping the new house for moving in and all the packing I have left to do I really have no free time. Tanner has been especially cranky lately and just doesn't want to let me do anything. I finally have a minute so I decided to waste it by doing a tag. I figured it'd be nice to get my mind off everything. So anyway....
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS:
1. My boys: I love all three of my boys!! They are my everything!
2. The rest of my family: My family is so close it just makes me so happy.
3. Our new house: I can't wait to have a nice big house and live so close to my parents!
FEARS:
1. Failing at anything.
2. Not being able to have more children....I know I already have 2, but I get so freaked out about it...don't know why.
3. Crossing a busy street....I have bad thoughts of getting hit again.
GOALS:
1. Getting the house ready by the 2oth.
2. Packing everything!
3. Going to the temple frequently.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS:
1. Anything to do with the new house.
2. Sleep has recently become very important to me. I wonder why that could be.....
3. ???......I guess I should start a collection.
RANDOM FACTS:
1. When I go to bed at night it has to be pitch black and all the doors have to be closed.
2. I LOVE to dance. Anywhere, anytime...I have to restrain myself every time music comes on just so I don't embarrass Abe.
3. Ice cream is my favorite food in the whole world! I eat it more often than any human in the world should. I know that someday my metabolism is going to slow way down and I'm going to balloon up because of it.
I tag Amie, Lindsey, Rochelle, Kimber and Polly.
Okay, now on to more productive things!....I will definitely post more when things get more organized around here!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Passing time...
Posted by
Donna
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I never heard the you getting hit crossing the street story!!!!! How awful. I love tags cuz I learn so much about everyone. I'll totally post mine after I think about it for a while.
When did you get hit by a car? Um. . . ouch!! You'll have to tell that story in full!! How is the moving going? The painting? I hope Tanner gets happier for you. It seems like the whole separation anxiety thing is starting, huh? (I know the feeling).
Ok, I'm with Holly and Rochelle...what's the story about getting hit by a car? How traumatic! No wonder you still have a fear of it. I think anyone would! It's fun that your obsession is your new house. New houses are the best! Too bad your new house isn't in OUR WARD! We're gonna miss you guys. We totally have to do a Yoooooteeees game sometime. We love it too!
Post a Comment