Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Here

Once again, moving day has been pushed back. Our latest date was June 21st, but due to some "technical difficulties" we decided to wait another week. One of the major reasons is that yesterday we found out that the down stairs A/C stopped working! So, we're still not sure how long that will take to fix, but hopefully within the next two weeks! Also, Abe has a group project for school due this week, and with all the moving and things we were planning he would not have had time to work on it. There are a few more minor things we want done - finish the kitchen, get the gas stubbed out for the laundry room, a little shopping. So, we are "stuck" in Goodyear for yet another week. That means one more week of me procrastinating packing :), more time to get moving help, and more time for the temperature to crank up for moving day! So the new date is going to be the 28th, but I think I'll keep that unofficial for now.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good luck with all the moving stuff. At least the timing is working out for good reasons. I could never live without air conditioning. When asked what is the most important invention of all time....my 1st is refrigeration/air conditioning.

The Becker Bunch said...

Good luck with it all. Let us know what you need...we can make all the calls for you to get some good movers. Just nail down a definate day and time and we'll line something up...okay?! We are after all your visiting and home teachers!!:)

Elise and Dan said...

Moving is such a pain anyway, and then to add all your set backs has to be frustrating! Good luck with everything!

Jen said...

what a bummer! I hate all the hassle that comes with moving. But nothing beats a completely clean put together house once you get in and unpacked! good luck!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

I think Craig is planning on helping! Sorry the whole washer and dryer swap didn't work out! Believe me I wish it would have!!Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you guys!