I was tagged by my sister Jen. One rule - only one word answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your significant other? Abe
3. Your hair? messy
4. Your favorite thing? icecream
5. Your dream last night? short
6. Your favorite drink? orange
7. Your dream/goal? happy
8. The room you're in? den
9. Your hobby? blogging
10. Your fear? sharks
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? close
12. Where were you last night? Walmart
13. What you're not? awake
14. Muffins? chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? table
16. Where you grew up? AZ
17. The last thing you did? dishes
18. What are you wearing? pink
19. Your TV? little
20. Your pets? none
21. Your computer? laptop
22. Your life? great
23. Your mood? blah
24. Missing someone? friends
25. Your car? little
26. Something you're not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? JCPenney
28. Your summer? hot
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday
Now I tag anyone who is interested.....or has time anyway :)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Taggerific
Posted by
Donna
at
8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great tag! Why did you cry wednesday? I hope it was for something happy. Non of my crying lately has been happy...all a product of stress and anger till I can't take it anymore. Typical!
Donna! Glad to know a little bit more about you! Regarding Chuck E. Cheese...I would recommend it for two big reasons: NO CLEAN UP FOR YOU and you don't have to plan any activities! It can be a bit chaotic though. We had Alex's third birthday party there and loved it. We felt like it was a bit too crazy this time. No one at the party could really visit because the place was SO busy and crazy loud. But, all the kids had a blast; so I guess that's what matters. Oh and we didn't "pay" to actually have the party there. We just showed up right when it opened and reserved our own tables. Maybe if you paid them to do all the birthday stuff it would be less nuts??? I don't know. We brought our own cake and actually two years ago we brought our own drinks to save money and no one said anything to us...I wish we would have done that this time. It cost us over $40 in drinks alone! (we have a lot of family in phx) Hope that helps!
Totally with you on the chocolate muffins . . . . :)
Post a Comment