Tanner had his 12 month check up today. Being that we moved, I changed to a new doctor that is closer. She was really nice and thorough. Tanner weighed in at 21 lbs (25th percentile) and is 30 1/2 in (75th percentile) long. He's already bigger than Aidan was at 15 months! I knew he was gonna be my big boy. He still has a little heart murmur...but the doc says it's nothing to worry about now. We also need to schedule to get surgery for his clogged tear duct. He ended the appointment with four shots and a few quick tears. Nothing a good hug couldn't fix!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta love our boys, right? I'm so glad you found a doctor you like. I love ours, but I hate the practice (its too big and they're rude on the phone). I hope his tear duct surgery works out well, I've heard its fairly easy to recover from.
Jake has a heart murmur too. Jessica had one and outgrew it. Also, Jessica had the surgery for blocked tear duct and it was no big deal - no worries there.
Post a Comment