Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day


We celebrated V-day on Friday this year. We didn't want to worry about crazy-busy lines at the restaurants on Saturday. I now know that lines were insane on Saturday so I'm glad we made that decision. On Friday afternoon I got flowers delivered to my door. Keep in mind that this is a very rare occasion so I was very excited. Abe wrote me a short and sweet note to go along with the flowers and I was smiling all day. After Abe got home from work my wonderful little brother Waylon came over to watch the kids for us. We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant we'd never been to which was pretty good. Afterward we went to Cold Stone to get me some ice cream. I've been on a pretty strict diet for a few weeks now so all this "yucky" food made me a little sick. So, we went to Payless and each got a new pair of shoes with the BOGO sale. Love it. I had a really nice time spending a few hours with just my sweetie. I love being with him and dates like that just make me wish we had more time for that. Saturday marked the 7 year anniversary of Abe and I officially being a couple. Here's to many many more!! I love you Abe!!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So glad you guys got to get out! How fun! The flowers are beautiful!

mph said...

What a nice day! Sounds like fun. What a nice bouquet.

Val said...

Hey I saw a comment from you on Becky's post and decided to check out your blog...Your family is gorgeous!! What adorable little boys! It's always fun to see where people are that you knew way back when :)