I've been having this battle with myself to cut Tanner's hair or to just wait a little longer. On one hand I'm thinking, "He just looks so adorable with curls and I know he'll never get them back." And on the other hand I'm thinking, "I'm so sick of Tanner's hair being in his eyes, people asking if he's a girl, finding bits of food in his hair, and the fact that some days he just looks like a total mess." So last night Abe and I decided to just go for it and chop all of his hair off! It's like I have a brand new kid, he looks so different! He looks a lot more like Aidan did when he was Tanner's age, just with blond hair instead of red. His big ears(which he inherited from me) are much more noticeable now, but that's okay. My mother-in-law is going to freak when she sees him today, but she'll have to get used to the new Tanner, just like I will.
Tanner right before the cut...
Tanner with the new look - he's happy either way
Saturday, January 24, 2009
The New Tanner
Posted by
Donna
at
8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
AHHHH!
How crazy is that!!! He looks SO much more like Aidan now! Still a doll face! =)
Love it! I can't bear to cut Tannon's!
Holy Moly! Is that the same kid?
WOW looks Like Aidan now.....crazy
Either way, he is cute, CUTE, CUTE! He has such sweet happy eyes!
Cute and sweet! I don't think his ears really look big. I don't think you have big ears either. You're both cute!
I have been struggling with the same exact thing! I just told Matt I am ready now because it's starting to look a little messy. Tanner looks adorable!
Post a Comment