I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was so adorable, so I had to do it myself. I sat down with Aidan and asked him these questions then recorded his exact answer. He did surprisingly well and was very funny. I love spending time with Aidan and I'm proud that he knows me pretty well. Okay, here it is:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
“Uh, please clean up your room”
2. What makes mom happy?
“Like when you’re done cleaning your room”
3. What makes mom sad?
“Getting sick”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
“Knock, knock jokes”
5. What was your mom like as a child?
“Doing good stuff”
6. How old is your mom?
“I do not know…..51?”
7. How tall is your mom?
“Uh, 12 inches”
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
“Play some games”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
“I do not know”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“Me being really strong”
11. What is your mom really good at?
“Saying the right stuff”
12. What is your mom not very good at?
“Like sometimes when she pulls out weeds”
13. What does your mom do for her job?
“Take care of her kids”
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
“Pasta”
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
“Like making something she doesn't know how to make”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“She'd be like witches”
17. What do you and your mom do together?
“We play games”
18. How are you and your mom the same?
“We have a nose, eyes, mouth, two arms, two hands, ten fingers, one body, two legs, and ten toes and two feet”
19. How are you and your mom different?
“We look different because Mom has short hair and I don’t have any”
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
“It’s because she’s thankful for me to get to sent to her”
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“Oohhhh....I don’t know....Walmart or something?
23. How do you know that Daddy loves Mommy?
“It’s because he likes the way my mom looks”
24. What is your mom's favorite color?
Yellow
25. What is mom scared of?
“Like when I sneak up on her”
26. What is mom's favorite TV show?
“Wheel of Fortune”
Monday, March 16, 2009
Aidan's interview
Posted by
Donna
at
12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
couldn't you just pinch him!!
i love the one
23. How do you know that Daddy loves Mommy?
“It’s because he likes the way my mom looks”
cute! and this one
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
“Oohhhh....I don’t know....Walmart or something?
5 year olds know so much!!
I love it! The best part was that i could totally picture Aidan and his cute little way of talking!!! Love your kids donna!!!
Sooooo cute....I just may copy this, too!
Too funny...I can totally hear Aidan's little voice saying those things. The Walmart answer was hilarious!
what a smart little guy!! I love that he came up w/ good answers. i love the thing that makes him proud of you! too funny!
Wheel of Fortune eh? =) I too could totally hear his lil voice giving those answers. I saw this on Stacey's facebook and I was going to do it. I might just have to now... too cute and too fun. =)
that was so funny! TOO CUTE!
That is WAY too cute! Maybe I will try it with Kaden...
Sweet! I'm with everyone else - the Wal-Mart answer was hilarious! What a fun thing! I have seen some of my other friends do this I might have to steal it too! And of course Abe would like the way you look! You're too cute!!
Grandma G thinks that his answers where just adorable. "Out of the mouths of babe's. I will have to get Kimmie to do this with her kids. Love you. Hey, I am actually blogging. Check me out.
Hey Donna! Your boys are cute! I found your blog on Alicia's! It's been a long time!
Awwwwwww, what great answers! You'll have to make a copy of that and put it in his baby book...so sweet!
Post a Comment