Easter was fun yet again this year. Tanner wasn't quite into the egg dying(see previous post) or hunting, but maybe next year. We had all the grand kids over at our house for the egg hunt. I didn't exactly get good pictures, but here's what I managed to snap:
Sleepy faces on Easter morning:

After Tanner found two eggs he just walked around with them, showing them off.
All the kids; not too excited for a picture.
Oh, and Abe and I made it through our talks on Sunday. Whew. Here's to another year without speaking in church....right???
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter 2009
Posted by
Donna
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big your boys are getting....crazy!
cool photo-shop.....and I love how tanner always has a car nearby
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter:) Did you paint your dining/living room? Looks good!
LOVE the pic with Tanner and his 2 eggs. That face is classic! Somehow you escaped having to speak in the Sarival Ward, so it was definitely your turn! :) It's nice to be over with though right?!! We wish we could have heard you guys give them!
Post a Comment