Monday, May 4, 2009

Finger painting

Tanner had his first experience with finger painting the other day. I was worried he would freak out the second his hands got messy (like he usually does), but he loved it! I don't know what it is with this kid. Maybe the secret is to let him go outside when something is going to be a mess. I'll have to remember that for Easter next year. Also, it's getting so hot I think I might bust out the play pool this week. Maybe even pick up a slip-n-slide too. I can't believe summer is here! Where did April go??





Oh, and can't you tell that my kids pick out their own clothes? They rarely match, but like people say, "choose your battles". I choose not to make a big deal of this. Well, except for maybe on Sundays :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can hardly wait to see the pictures of the boys in the pool...looks like they were having fun!

Beckums said...

meh, who needs to match anyways?