Monday, May 11, 2009

Marble family photoshoot

WARNING: TONS OF PICTURES TO FOLLOW

So it's been about 5 years since my family (the Marbles) have had pictures done. The last batch was, well, scary. So this time we called on Natalie Montez to shoot us. She is awesome and amazing with the kids. It was a hot day and Tanner was not at all interested in smiling for the camera. I brought along jellybeans(his favorite) to keep him from crying. It worked, but he never once smiled because he was too busy eating. At least he wasn't screaming though! And Natalie somehow managed to get a shot of him with his mouth closed in a half smile, without a jellybean in his hand. I told you, she's amazing! So here are most of the shots that were taken. I think we did a pretty decent job of not looking scary this time :)

Oh, and if it isn't already obvious, the header of my blog was taken with this group.

We're totally hot, right? :)


My big 5 year old; Aidan


Tanner; not such a baby any more


The original Marble gang


Just the kids


Just the adults


Grandpa and Grandma with their grandkids


All 21 of us!!


My younger sister Becky and her husband Jared


My older sister Kristy and her family


My oldest sister Jenny and her family


My oldest brother Alan and his wife Dawn


My gorgeous parents who started it all

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great pics! Your little family is so adorable! I can't believe how big our babies are getting. I guess we might have to stop calling them babies if they're turning two this summer...

Shannon said...

Very cute pics!! Where they taken in Glendale? I think I know the spot! Very cute!

Bryan and Katie said...

sooo cute. i love your family!

Jen said...

those photos turned out great!! I love blog land, it is so fun to be able to see people I haven't seen forever! Seriously great pictures!!

grumpy said...

great family photos!
i am so glad all the kids were good for a big family picture like that!!

Carrie said...

LOVE the pictures Donna! You all look so great! I'm glad you guys got them done!

Beckums said...

bunch of hotties for sure!!

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Tanner has gotten SO big! he does not look like a baby anymore!!

pollywallydoodle said...

These pictures are so good I am seriously bawling my head off!! I miss seeing you ALL all the time!! I love my family xoxoxoxoxo

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You guys look great! I love all the pics! She does a really good job with the pictures! In the picture that says "just the adults" Abe's butt is way out in left field! LOL! Very cute pics!!