Friday, May 29, 2009

Upgrade

Well we finally decided to join the rest of the television-watching world and get a new TV. Of course we had to get a new entertainment center as well so I needed to find an inexpensive one. My first thought - IKEA! And they came through for me. Walmart was of course the best price for a TV so I went online to see if they had better prices there. There was one TV that was $100 cheaper to buy online from them so I ordered it. After being SO patient and waiting for it to arrive, and then waiting some more, then some more; I find out that FedEx lost it! No more online shopping with Walmart, so into the store we go and end up saving another $100 (they had dropped the price on a different TV). So about 3 weeks from my original purchase we finally have a new TV. Yay!


Before:



After: Much prettier don't you think? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nice :)

Beckums said...

yesh

Rochelle said...

Very sweet!

Carrie said...

I bet Abe loves playing x-box on that!

Jen said...

very nice! did you get the warranty? we have had to call in the repair guy 3 times on our tv. love the tv. but repairs suck!!

Jess said...

Thanks for coming over tonight...we had a lot of fun!

I love the blog and the professional photos you guys took. You have a beautiful family!

Gotta love the xbox in the entertainment center, lol! I love the new setup compared to how you guys had it before!

P.S. Greg has been playing since you guys left...tell Abe that I'm going to take a hammer to it and he isn't going to have a online buddy. :)

paramorefamily.blogspot.com