Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tanner Turns Two!!


Happy Birthday Tanner! Today my baby turned 2! Wow, can I even consider him a baby any more? I don't think so! Here's a little bit about my Tanner:

* He loves, loves, loves, LOVES cars! Really anything with wheels. He can entertain himself for hours with them.

* He loves to sing. He knows all the nursery rhymes and often sings himself to sleep at night.

* He knows the ABC's and can count to 20.

* He loves to read. We spend half the day reading books.

* He likes to find people's belly buttons. So silly.

* His favorite color is red.

* He has a slight lisp. It's adorable. Don't ask him to say shirt.

* He has quite the temper and has no patience at all.

* His favorite food is chips and salsa. That's my boy.

On Saturday we had a party for him with all of my family. Things have been a little crazy lately and I didn't do much as far as planning goes. But it's always nice to get together anyway. Enjoy the pictures (the few that I actually took anyway).

All the kids


Enjoying some new toys


Trucks!!


This seems to be Tanner's favorite silly face


"Fighting" Grandma Marble

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Can you believe our babies are two? Its crazy!
Happy Birthday Tanner!

Jen said...

wow! he is sooo smart! my 2.5 year old barely talks. I gotta admit to being a little jealous!!
Looks like he had fun! and you can call him a baby for however long you want!

Beckums said...

I love listening to him sing, he is getting HUGE, i love it!!

Elise and Dan said...

No way! You've got to be kidding me! He's 2 already? I seriously can't believe it's been 2 years since he was born. WOW! Happy Birthday Tanner!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

He's so cute! I love the silly face he pulls with his fingers in his mouth. That's awesome that he can count that high. Clark can almost get to 10, but 20 is great! He's so sweet, I wish we could raise our little boys together. Miss you guys!