I just needed something new to post up here. Absolutely NOTHING has been going on... well, besides all of us getting colds. I feel like I haven't been to church in forever! Don't worry, I'm not inactive...just taking care of my sick little family. And of course now I'm sick! We got a new laptop for Abe to use for school (although I think I seem to always be using it :) So I thought I'd just post some recent pics of my cuties.
Tanner does NOT like "tummy time" so I try to catch a smile every chance I get. (Usually the smile fades by the time I get the camera out)
POSER!!!
Aidan dresses Tanner up as his little Spiderman...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Something new
Posted by
Donna
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I was laughing so hard when I saw the spiderman pic of Tanner! That is the cutest ever! I love the tummy time smile too. He seems like he is getting a little personality of his own! I hope you start to feel better soon. The bad part about being the mom is that you take care of everyone else when they're sick, but then when you finally come down with the sickness there's no one to take care of you :( Let me know if you need any help! Not that you would want our flu germs right now. . . . but just call if you want to chat or complain about being sick! (Sorry I wrote you a book :-))
The cutest spiderman I've ever seen! I'm so sorry you've been sick. (Though there is lots of that going around.) Hope you all feel better soon.
what a cute little guy. his smile on tummy time is so cute and i love the spiderman! that is hilarious!!
What adorable pictures! HAHAHA I LOVE the spiderman photo...that is classic!!! You can even see his annoyance in his eyes...SO CUTE!!!
little spidey is adorable!!!
Post a Comment