Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Hockey

We went to the Coyotes game tonight(Thursday). We had tickets from Christmas and they just happened to land on this day. My real Valentine's Day Date comes later (ooh, I can't wait!) My little brother watched Aidan, but we took Tanner along with us. I'm secretly training him to love hockey :) It was a good time, we had fun. Coyotes won 5-2. Woo hoo! Go Yotes!!


Tanner loves his aunt Becky

3 comments:

andreamatrix said...

Sounds fun! I've never been to a hockey game.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

That picture of you and Abe is really good! SOOOOOOO, what did you think of the ballet? I'm dying to know how surprised you were! Betcha looked hot in your new dress!!

Amie said...

Donna! I just found your blog! Yes, we ARE big hockey fans. Andy would have season tickets if I wanted to eat macaroni and cheese for dinner for the entire year. Every year we go through the debate to get season tickets. We haven't done it yet though! We actually have Alex, our four year old, in a hockey league at Polar Ice. He absolutely loves it. So , there is a ton of hockey played in our kitchen for practice! Check out the older posts on my blog...we got some pics of Alex in his uniform on the ice. Sorry, for the book...I'm glad to see your blog and keep up on the Penberthys!