Okay so normally Tanner would have had a 9 month check-up, but I somehow forgot to schedule it and so it turned into a 10 month instead. He weighed in at 19 lbs 12 oz and is 29 inches long. A whole two pounds heavier and 1 inch longer than Aidan was. Man, I had forgotten how skinny Aidan was. We got him scheduled to see an eye specialist for next Friday to see what they can do about his goopy eye. Other than that, all is well. He still has never done any real crawling, but prefers the army crawl instead. It's amazing how fast he can go that way. He loves to climb all over and is walking around anything he can pull himself up to. His most favorite thing to do is follow Aidan around and play with him. Most of the time Aidan enjoys it, but there are those moments when Tanner destroys an extravagant building that Aidan spent all morning creating. Aidan still has yet to learn that Tanner can't take a good push to the ground. In time I suppose. I'm so grateful that Tanner is able to get around on his own so I can get some things done around here. It'll just be a short while before he's walking and attempting to climb the stairs...yikes!! We just love our little Tanner and the joy he brings to this home. He's such a happy little guy!!
This is Tanner's "say cheese" face:
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Tanner at 10 months
Posted by
Donna
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he is sooooooooo cute!! I can't believe he is so old already. babies are such a huge ripoff!! enjoy him because you are going to miss this!!
He's so cute. Did you guys get moved ok? I saw that the 29th was your moving day. How did it go? I think Tanner is the cutest (next to Tannon of course) our babies are getting so big.
I can't believe how much he has grown since we moved! He's 10 months? Time flies! Tanner is such a cute little guy! How's the moving going?
So cute! I can't believe how light his hair is looking! Or maybe there's just more of it. He looks like such a little man! I'm anxiously awaiting pictures of the new house! How did all the painting go? Can't wait to see it!
They are just growing up so fast!
Post a Comment