Monday, October 13, 2008

Eight Things

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:
The Office
Chuck
The Biggest Loser
Heroes
Extreme makeover: Home Edition
Wheel of Fortune (kind of a thing me and Aidan started a while ago)
Lost (when it's actually on!)
Supernanny


8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
Macayos
Olive Garden
Carl's Jr. (reminds me of hockey nights :)
Babbo Italian Eatery
Carlos O'Briens
Mr. Goodcents
Poncho's
Red Robin


8 Things that happened today:
Woke up at 5 to a crying Tanner
Went shopping at Walmart

Dropped off some mail at the post office
Fell asleep on the couch for 20 minutes
Made mini pizzas for dinner
Got lots of pictures in the mail
Worked on Tanner's baby book
Found out that the dentist is going to cost a fortune


8 Things I am looking forward to:
Halloween
Becky's Halloween party
My nephew's baptism
Bedtime
Thursday
Abe completing his Master's
Christmas
Getting things going in my new calling


8 Things on my wish list:
Dining table
Decorating the downstairs bathroom
An SUV
Vacation to Portugal
Vacation to New York
A nice treadmill
Money and time for school
A puppy


8 People to tag:
Kellie, Andrea, Nikki, Rochelle, Elise, Venessa, Jen, Polly

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Awesome tag! I'll get to it after we get back from Disneyland!
Great to know more about you!

Elise and Dan said...

We have a lot in common. Alot of those things are like me. Like...I'm looking forward to bedtime. cute post!

Beckums said...

I LOVE that picture of the boys, SOOO handsome!