Welcome to the 2008 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You!(more like getting to know me). I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I saw this tag and thought it was cute.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? If it gets cold enough; hot chocolate all day! But I have to have egg nog on Christmas Day!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Always wraps them
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Both for sure, but usually just white on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No....maybe I should
5. When do you put your decorations up? If my hubby weren't such a scrooge I'd have them up ASAP! So, I'll just have to wait until after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I don't usually eat anything special for Christmas.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up super early with my siblings to check out the presents with a flashlight, and then waiting for Dad to wake up and cook breakfast.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no idea. Having 3 older siblings; it probably just became obvious.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No way!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Usually red and gold with white lights, but I want to try something new.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow is great to have on occasion.
12. Can you ice skate? I've tried it twice in my life and fell multiple times each.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I'd say when me and my siblings got a Sega Genesis. We played Cruisin' World for days and days!!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That I get to see my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Sugar Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Wrapping all the presents days before Christmas! So fun!
17. What tops your tree? A star to begin, but we usually end up taking it down because it weighs the top of the tree down.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving for sure!! I love shopping for other people.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Don't have one. I do like listening to 99.9 this time of year though.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Not a fan.
I tag everyone who is as excited about Christmas as I am!!
2 comments:
That is a cute tag! Maybe I'll get to it since my digital camera broke and santa is bringing me a new one for christmas (i hope). I got the base done on Jayden's walls. Its chocolate and the top faux layer is an even deeper DARK chocolate. I hope I can do the faux technique right. Wish me luck, professional.
I definitely will do this tag...I LURVE CHRISTMAS!! Cute answers!!
Post a Comment