Friday, November 21, 2008

"Twilight" at Midnight

I know most people have not seen Twilight so I'm not going to say much. But I will say this: it was real good, the casting was near perfect, Edward was wow, too many squealing girls in the audience, can't wait for the next one, and I'll go see it again if anyone else wants to go :)

4 comments:

mph said...

I'm going tonight!! Whoo hoo!!!!

Rochelle said...

We had a squealing audience too and it was VERY obnoxious. Glad I went and No, I won't go again..very disappointed.

p.s. operation faux leather wall is COMPLETE!!! WOO HOO!!! It looks awesome thanks for the idea. I'll post it to my blog after I steal my FIL's camera cuz mine is broken.

Amie said...

I went last night and I would SO GO AGAIN! I'm going to have to talk to that Rochelle! :) I haven't read the books, but I really enjoyed the movie. Glad you did too!

Beckums said...

I DO, I DO!!! and mom wants to see it too!!! we should go on a tuesday when it's cheap!