Very quickly......So yesterday Tanner had his 15-month check-up. He weighed 24 lbs and is 31 3/4 in long. His eye has healed up great so no surgery is required for the goopy thing. Everything else checked out great. He was hamming it up for the doctor and she was loving it. He's such a show-off! He's keeping me pretty busy these days. He gets into EVERYTHING! I often find peanut butter jars in strange places. His new favorite word is "no!" It just sounds so mean the way he says it :( But he still is my little sweetie who basically loves everyone. Especially his dad! Tanner is just growing up so fast....and I can't wait for the end of February!!(he gets to go to nursery:)
(So who thinks Tanner needs a hair cut??)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Tanner's 15-month
Posted by
Donna
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
NEVER!!! that kid has the cutest curls in the back....keep em!
Cute! Keep his hair long! That's what I'm doing with Tannon's curls...I can't give them up if he's my last babe. Tannon weighed 23 lbs and his favorite word is no too. He says it "noooooooo" Its so cute I laugh everytime. I love Toddlers!
my brother had beautiful hair like tanners..
mom kept it trimmed but it never got a really good
cut the curls off cut till he went to school!!
tanner is still a baby..keep the curls!
cutting them will cause him to become....
a little boy..OH NO!
If you cut those curls they are gone forever... I think it's absolutely adorable... I'd keep them!
heep the curls... he's adorable!
keep the curls! I had to cut Kevin's hair shorter because he won't sit still and now he is a big boy...boo hoo!
hmmm well everyone says keep them I was going to tell you to cut, but I guess I wont. He is so super cute!! well both your boys are!!
Post a Comment