Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!

Happy 5th Birthday to my Aidan!! I seriously can NOT believe that my baby has turned 5! Aidan is such a special part of our family. He has the sweetest heart and is always concerned about the well being of others. He has always been a smart little guy and continues to surprise me every day with his intelligence. He goes to Kindergarten this year and I just hope that he's not too bored! Aidan is such an awesome big brother and an incredible help to me with Tanner. I don't know what I'm going to do without him when school starts! Aidan's favorite things are Marvel superheroes(yes, he is specific about Marvel vs DC), building with Legos, and playing games. We love our little redhead and his spirited personality!

On Saturday we had his birthday party with all the cousins. He decided on a Lego theme. For the first time ever I actually made his cake (I know, pathetic). Abe had the idea to make a Lego brick and Aidan of course said it should be green. He had such a blast with all the cousins and was spoiled with great gifts. Here a few pictures of the celebration...





5 comments:

Beckums said...

happy birthday my little clay aidan!!!

Rochelle said...

Happy birthday Aidan! He's such a cute little guy. Guess what? Jayden isn't really into Indiana Jones anymore. So, the walls are faux leather, but nothing is on them. Funny huh?

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Birthday! What a great theme! The cake looks great!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aidan!!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! Good job on the lego brick Donna!