Easter was a little strange this year. First of all, it came way too early. So early that I forgot all about it! I had forgotten to get all the basket stuff until about 11 pm the night before Easter. I couldn't believe how crowded Walmart was at that time. I guess everyone was doing exactly what I was. The second thing that just didn't feel right was that three of the cousins were missing :( We've been able to do an egg hunt with all of the cousins every year. But this year the Hoffman's are in Utah. I don't know, it just felt empty. Anyway, we went to my parents Saturday and my brother-in-law made some awesome pizza. Yum yum! The kids did the egg hunt in the back yard. All the family (in AZ) was there and it's always nice too see everyone all together. I took a few pictures, so nothing too exciting.
Aidan coloring eggs My kids and some of the cousins
Aidan with his basket
Tanner with his basket
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter
Posted by
Donna
at
3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That Tanner is the cutest with his little basket.
they are so cute! you are brave w/ the egg dyeing we have yet to do that one! I can't believe how early it was this year too. Good thing you ended up remembering!!
Answer me this...Why is Easter different every year? why can't it just be a set date like every other Holiday? I complain, because it snuck up on me too! Walmart was crazy on Saturday!
I LURVE the picture with Tanner and his basket...what a happy little man!! FYI: It has to do with the solstice...or something like that...it won't be this early again for like another 80 or so years...krazy!
So cute! I love the last 2 pics with them by their baskets! It looks like you guys had fun at your mom's house too. Did your brother in law do homeade pizza? I need a good receipe for that! We still on for Friday?
Wow! Tanner sits up on his own?! My little Jake just topples over. By the way, my mother in law couldn't believe the resemblance between Will and Aedan!
Post a Comment