Sorry Becky. But I just had to post this story. This is not something you hear about everyday so I have to share this with you all. I copied this story from something my little sister posted in a forum. This is an actual real experience she just had. Poor girl! I love you Becky!!
"So i had a Job Interview today...i was feeling pretty under the weather before i even got there, but i thought it would have been tacky to cancel.....should have went with tacky.
Mid-interview i got up to literally run out of the room, but it was too late. I threw up as i was turning for the door....got it on my shirt, my shoes, and yes and the interviewers desk(just a little tho) then basically just ran to the bathroom mortified!!
Worst job interview ever....top that!"
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Funny/Sad Story
Posted by
Donna
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my goodness! Becky that is horrible!!! a little funny. once you find a job i am sure you will be able to laugh at this one!!
it's okay dooona, i posted a more detailed version on my own site :) got to admit, it's funny!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, so did she get the job?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH:) That's aweful!!
How EMBARASSING!!! What did she say when she left? I think I would have died on the spot!! I hope she's feeling better.
She probably would have had a better chance of getting the job if she had just cancelled! Wow! that is one amazingly embarassing moment! Poor thing!
That is so awesome! Yeah, probably won't get the job, but what a great story to laugh at for years to come... The next interview will definately be better...
The one interviewing her will never forget her. That is pretty embarrassing. Good laugh for me though.
Post a Comment