Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Use Your Imagination

Lately Aidan and I have been working on using your own imagination. You see, when he finds a picture that he likes he tries to draw the exact same thing. I'm fine with that, it's just that he gets soooo mad when he can't do it exactly right. So I've been teaching him about imagination and how it's o k to make up your own things. At first he wasn't too happy about the idea, but now he loves it! All day I hear, "look Mom, I used my imagination!" It's very adorable to see him so proud of himself. This is his latest creation: He suddenly came up with the idea to make a robot. Everything used is his own creation and idea. I just helped with with the assembly. He even named it; "Robo-Ice." Very funny.

I thought this was cute too. Aidan put his pajama pants on Tanner's head and said he looked like a joker. Tanner thought it was pretty funny. I love these little guys!

11 comments:

Beckums said...

That is awesome donna, i love my clay aidan so much, and Tanner is getting so big, you really are a blessed mommy!

andreamatrix said...

I love that! "Look at my imagination." I'm still giggling.

Jen said...

What a cutie! it is so hard when they want to do it exactly the same as they see it and can't make it work. I love his robot!!

Rochelle said...

Too cute. They try so hard on some things.

Sarah Rambles said...

aren't the two of them just adorable. Aidan sure is growing up.. Love the robot. what imagination little boys have.

Dawn A. said...

absolutely adorable....I want babies.

:) said...

Great idea Donna! Aiden did a great job using his imagination. And Tanner is super cute.

TheLadiesRoom said...

Very cute post Toots. Your little man there sure is pretty dang bright. I sure love them and I miss them both... well I miss you all actually. =)

Amie said...

Very Creative! He really did use his imagination!!! He is just going to love this post and picture when he's older! Your kiddos are so cute! I guess you're off the hook when it comes to designing or coming up with an idea for a Halloween costume in October!

mph said...

That is adorable! That would be a cute Halloween costume!

Elise and Dan said...

Such a cute post! That is a picture you will want to save forever! Priceless!