Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Growing" to Disneyland

We plan to take the kids to Disneyland about this time next year. (We need lots of time to save and plan to get a whole week off). So the goal is that Aidan will be tall enough to ride most of the rides. I measured him today (with shoes on of course) and he only has a half inch to go!! Here's to hoping he doesn't shrink this year! :)

8 comments:

Beckums said...

sweet! i wanna go back to disneyland, i'm sure Aidan will plenty tall enough by next year :)

:) said...

I don't know if my fam will ever have the "tall" enough dilema. Here's hoping that Aidan grows!

Rochelle said...

I haven't known too many kids to shrink! :) I hope you guys have a great time there. I can't believe our kids are getting big enough to ride the rides at disneyland...it seems like it wasn't too long ago that I was thinking we weren't ever going to get out without a "carseat nap".

andreamatrix said...

Just get him some shoes with really thick soles on the bottom!

Lorie said...

An extra pair of socks helps too...and a spikey hair do!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So cute! I love your post title! I've heard stuffing toilet paper in the bottm of the shoes in the heel works too. But he's got a whole year to grow - I'm sure he'll be tall enough by then. And Tanner will be at a good age to go too. He'll enjoy the rides. Good for you guys!

Elise and Dan said...

How is the moving going? I hope you have a smooth move!

Jeff Marble said...

so, if he grows a whole inch, he will be as tall as you?? Hello there, just a note from your Uncle Jeff........good luck on getting ready for Disneyland, it will be fun...... JWM