I was tagged by Kimber - Google your answer and post the first image that comes up.
What is your favorite food? Mexican! But it has to be spicy!![]()
What is your age? 24 - I've never actually seen this show...anyone know if it's good?![]()
What is your middle name? Marie
What is your college major? Way back when it was Secondary Education...I never finished though :( 
What is your favorite vacation? I've always wanted to go on a cruise...maybe someday
What is a bad habit of yours? Everyone says I'm a pessimist...I prefer to be called a realist :)
What is your pets name? We don't have any pets...we want a dog someday though, but I have no idea what we would name it.
What place would you like to visit? I want to go to Portugal real bad. That's where Abe served his mission and he loved it.![]()
Where would you like to live? I would like to live somewhere cooler, but realistically we'll probably always be close to family, wherever that may be.
I now tag JENNY, BECKY, HOLLY AND STEPHANIE...have fun!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Tagged
Posted by
Donna
at
11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cool answers!!!!!!!!!!! I love learning more about folks. Funny about the pessimist thing.. I think you're a realist as well.
Yes, I have seen 24. In fact, I was completely addicted to it a few years ago. I rented season after season staying up till like 2 am watching it because I couldn't stop. It was very addicting!!!!! I have since repented of my addiction :)
Who called you a pessimist? I don't think you are at all!! Hopefully you get to go on a cruise one day. They're a blast! But you have to like rocking back and forth 24/7. Thanks for the tag - I'll get to it soon!
Cruises are awesome....highly recommended by me! BUT you've got the wrong boat there.... Go with Princess.. They ROCK!
Post a Comment