Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Secret's Out!

Okay, so it was never really a secret....but we're moving! We have been doing ALOT of pondering and praying about this for quite some time now, and we finally got our answer. An opportunity to move into a house in Surprise has just come up, and we know that's what we're supposed to do. It's going to be quite an upgrade, as far as size goes, and we'll be closer to Abe's work and my parents. We are very excited about it, but at the same time not looking forward to the move. We hate moving! I'm especially sad to leave the Sarival ward. Moving to Goodyear was probably the best thing Abe and I could have done for our family. We have grown so much and feel as if we're now doing all that the Lord wants us to. We have to give a special thank you to some very special people to us: the Kurtzeborns. They have been an amazing example of how we should live our lives. We will be forever grateful for their friendship. And Surprise isn't far away so thankfully we'll still be able to see eachother often enough. Everyone in the ward has just been so great to us. I seriously felt more welcome and comfortable in this ward than I ever did in my last ward (we were there for three years). Though we are very grateful to know that we'll have a new ward family waiting for us in Surprise. I just love how the church will be where ever we go. Anyway, we will be moving the first weekend in May, so hopefully I'll be able to get everything done by then. So thanks to everyone for the experiences and friendships!

11 comments:

:) said...

You can't move! Sniff sniff. At least it's fairly close. But, good luck with everything. :)

The Becker Bunch said...

WHAT??? I guess we'll just have to join the bandwagon and get our butts outta here too(if only we could find a job)! We'll miss you guys TERRIBLY!! I'm glad you won't be TOO far though, and it's nice to just have things worked out! Have you sold your house?! Do you need anything? I AM your visiting teacher you know!!:)

kimber said...

We've been trying to move for almost 2 years, you cant leave before us! But I'm glad you guys found such a great place, and we will miss you. Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep in touch!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You are too sweet! I felt teary-eyed reading your post. I wish you didn't have to go!! But don't you wonder what adventures and experiences the Lord has in store for you in your new home and ward? We are going to miss you guys so much! Sunday left-overs especially!! Your family is amazing! We will definitely keep in touch and have to hang out often.
Much love,
Holly

Rochelle said...

Good LUCK!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. At least we have blogging to stay in touch. Your family will totally do so well in Surprise (better schools).

Lindsey said...

We're so sad to see you go. Make sure you keep up with your blog so that we can keep track of you and your family. You have been great friends.

andreamatrix said...

This has got to stop! I want to move too! Let me know if you need anything. I can cook you a dandy gourmet dinner!!!

Sarah Rambles said...

i'm excited for you guys. I pray that everything goes well for you guys! I love you guys so much and can't wait to see the new house!

Elise and Dan said...

Yah! That is great news! I am just glad that I moved first! ha! It is no fun moving, but at least you don't have to go very far! Good luck with the move!

mph said...

I am sad that you are moving now that we have become friends and Will just loves playing with Aedan!

The Three Peas said...

Just a little over 20 days! It's totally bittersweet considering I just got to know you!!! Thank the LORD for Blogspot!!!