Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AZ Science Center

My wonderfully cool little sister Becky had the idea to take Aidan and his cousin Gavin to the Arizona Science Center on Saturday. They had this dinosaur exhibit going on and she knew they would love it. So Abe decided to go with and leave me home with Tanner to get some packing done. The boys had lots of fun. Well, once they finally got in...they had to wait in line for about and hour and a half just to get in! Lucky for Abe the boys did well. Abe said the exhibit wasn't that great; so good thing it was only $4 plus regular admission. Aidan did have lots of fun though and it's always nice when he gets just Aidan and Daddy time. So thanks for the idea and lunch Becky!

The boys waiting in line


Aidan and Uncle Jared (Becky's hubby)
Aidan and Gavin digging for bones

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I've heard the science center is tons of fun...glad the boys got their hands on dino fun.

andreamatrix said...

Love the science center. You can't go there without having a blast! So you're a sister of Jared. So am I?!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Don't you love it when the hubby decides to take at least half of your children so you can get something done!! The exhibit looks like fun. Abe was a good sport to take the pictures for you to put on the blog! It was sad to see all your boxes tonight :( Love the new background!

Elise and Dan said...

Have you moved yet? How's the new place and ward? I hope you guys are doing great!

kimber said...

That's a cool place, it's alot like the Discovery Museum in Ut I took Tyler too.

ps- it's so funny that you said you love my dad, he was always the favorite dad in HS :) He's awesome!

The Three Peas said...

You're so funny, I came home on Sunday and I was adding in my head, and I kept saying to myself...but Ava IS 7 months!! I don't get it!! It was a looooong Sunday ;-)