Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I NEED HELP!

Okay, so moving day is sneaking up on me. I have basically nothing packed. The reason for that is we have no boxes! I am really dreading the idea of having to buy them. So I am begging everyone for help. If you have boxes, know anyone who does, or have an idea where to get them (and I've tried craigslist) PLEASE let me know. I'm stressing myself out trying to figure out what to do. I have so many things to get done and so little time left. My fault I guess...so if you feel sorry for me let me know. THANKS!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

You can go to walmart early in the morning and they will GIVE you boxes. Just ask around the store for times and whatnot. Give me a call so I can watch the boys and let your REALLY get something done.

Jen said...

she stole my answer! walmart is definitely the best place to get them. i just took a cart around the store and picked them up after the stockers were done w/ them. so just ask! good luck!!

kimber said...

I have like 5 big diaper boxes, like the kind you buy at cosco. I don't know if they're big enough but they're good to do like books and heavy things. Let me know if you want them.

Anonymous said...

have you found those boxes?? Drive around new subdivisions looking for new move ins--they have boxes they want to get rid of!!!good luck! I detest moving and hope to never do it again or at least not for another 20 or so yrs.